Thursday, October 9, 2008

Birthdays

I've been thinking about birthdays lately. Sean will not let me forget that his birthday is 7 days away; he's been counting down for at least a month. Leah lives in the present more, but is excited nonetheless as hers is a week after Sean's.
I usually think about and send a blessing to all my siblings on their bday-yes, I know, how would you know, since that's as far as it goes-rarely a card or a call. So I thought about Chris and Steve recently, hoping that this year will bring them many blessings. Somehow, I forgot Bill's bday on Oct. 3, so I felt the need to confess; although no one would be the wiser. And so today Oct. 9, I think of you Billy, happy birthday. Many blessings, and all the happiness and peace that is yours already-may you enjoy!
Love, your little sis,
Jane
not believing I have an almost 9 yo and almost 7 yo

1 comment:

Billy said...

Thanks Jane for the BD wishes. Yep October 3rd hit the big five-two. Wow. Peter turned 24 October 6th and Molly a quarter century back on September 22nd. Congrats on your October Birthdays as well. How time flies.